Enter your name and contact details below
The Avoca 195 has been popular with investors wanting appealing homes for the rental market.
The Family, Dining and Kitchen all service the rear of the home while the Lounge is located to the front. The four-Bedrooms have been located in defined but separated positions which are again perfect for the rental situation where four unrelated individuals may be living in the home (who all need personal space).
The Alfresco is located to the rear but directly accesses the Family, Dining and Kitchen.
• Truecore 90mm Steel Frames and Trusses with Colorbond® Roof
• 50mm Anticon Blanket to Underside of Roof
• Flick Anticimex Termite Barrier
• 2.4m High Internal Ceilings
• Fully Lined Garages
• Kingspan Evolution 5,000L Rain Water Tank.
• Wet Area Step downs
• 1200mm High Tiling to Bathrooms
• Fisher & Paykel Kitchen Appliances
• Freestanding Back to Wall Bath Tub
• Fixed price site costs
• Wall Hung Vanities
• Rheem Gas Hot Water System
• LED Downlights Throughout Home
• Carpet & Timber Laminate Floor Coverings
• Flyscreens & Key Locks to Opening Windows & Sliding Doors
• Dulux Wash&Wear 3 Coat Paint System to all Internal Walls
• Concrete to Porch and alfresco
• Actron Ducted Airconditioning
• Home Warranty Insurance