About Integrity New Homes South Coast
We offer a range of advantages, as being part of the Integrity New Homes Group, some of which include:
- Adaptability, giving greater flexibility to all clients;
- Lifetime structural warranty (*conditions apply);
- Communication guarantee for all clients;
- Affordable custom design solutions;
- Challenging and steep site specialists;
- Customer focused quality assurance programme;
- Diverse house and land options; and
- So much more!
Integrity New Homes South Coast provide the innovative design flair of an architect coupled with the systems, service, quality, and price benefits of a volume builder.
From the company’s Kiama office, Integrity New Homes South Coast, is focused on establishing a reputation for being a proactive builder providing cutting edge customer focused design throughout the region including Illawarra, Shoalhaven, Shellharbour, Southern Highlands, and Goulburn. All this is backed by a family owned and operated company that has a long-term team of proven trade contractors supported by the two part Integrity Edge quality assurance program.
On the construction side, trade contractors have written quality assurance schedules that provide specific minimum levels that must be achieved, signed off and presented with invoices.
The Integrity Edge trade system covers all trades from concreters and carpenters through to painters, electricians and plumbers.
While on the client side, there are a range of site meetings between the project manager and the client to inspect progress on construction and review and check off quality outcomes. There are also workplace health and safety matters which are addressed to ensure home owners are safe when they visit site and only attend the building works when accompanied by an Integrity New Homes South Coast representative.
The owners of Integrity New Homes South Coast have more than 40 years building experience in the region. Call the team today and discover a better way to create your new home or property investment by ringing (02) 4257 7389 during business hours Monday to Friday.
Experience the difference of dealing with a local builder who cares!
Integrity New Homes South Coast are registered for Class 2 Building Work.
Free site inspections and budget estimates
When you're thinking about building a new home, there’s typically two questions you’ll have... "What's possible on my block of land?" and of course, "How much will it cost?”
Once you know the answer to these questions you can really start planning and moving forward with building your new home. That's why we offer our free site inspections and budget estimates! We can meet you at your block or existing home and discuss your new home, what’s possible on your block and then deliver a budget estimate for you. Contact us today to book your inspection
It's a great way to get answers to the burning questions about building a new home!
Our qualified team
Mark ReddingDIRECTOR AND BUILDER
- Mark has experience working on an array of projects over his 40 plus years experience in the construction industry.
- These have included a mix of custom residential, commercial constructions, heritage restorations, duplexes and multi-unit developments.
- Mark sponsors and volunteers at the local Rugby Club and is also a committee member and building consultant for Habitat for Humanity, who work towards helping low income families obtain a home of their own.
Anne ReddingOFFICE MANAGER
- Anne has worked alongside Mark in the construction company since its inception.
- Anne is responsible for the running of the office and the welfare of all staff members.
- With experience in construction finishes, Anne accompanies our clients to their colour selection appointments to answer any questions and guidance if required.
Simon RathjenSITE SUPERVISOR
- Simon has been with the company for over 8 years and has extensive understanding of the complete building process.
- With a likeable country manner and insight into all trades, Simon has proven himself a great asset to the team.
Jennifer BolgerADMINISTRATION AND CLIENT LIAISON
- With a solid background in administration, Jen is the first contact when calling or visiting the office.
- Jen has a pleasant manner and a great eye for detail.
- She will ensure your enquiries are acted on or relayed to the appropriate person.
- Jen is also responsible for your weekly update email from the preliminary stage through to completion.