Enter your name and contact details below
The compact and practical design of the Reece 135 has 3 bedrooms, 2 attached bathrooms and an open plan living area. Included in all bedrooms are walk in robes. The Reece 135 consists of well thought out spaces in the house for family members to spend time with each other - both indoor and outdoor. The design boasts spacious rooms and good storage facilities.
In recent years, the increased emphasis on remote working has driven many Australians to move to the cleaner and greener countryside and buy spacious lots and homes. Moreover, the urban housing market has saturated and has become overpriced. Therefore smart investors and developers have also started moving their attention to the countryside. The other prominent reason for this shift in business is that the rural housing market is a previously unexplored and worthwhile investment model that provides excellent returns in short periods of time. With investors looking for viable options in regional and metro areas, the Reece is an attractive opportunity likewise for small families wanting to exit the rental market and secure a home of their own.
Our Package includes:
- Excavation of up to 500mm equal cut and fill (1000mm fall across build area).
- 15 lineal meters of NBN compliant conduit in wall/ceiling to accommodate future NBN connection. One phone/data onnection point.
- Local Authority requirements including Construction Certificate, Development Application, Geotechnical Report, Home warranty Insurance.
- Durable Colorbond Steel metal roofing.
- A selection of PGH exposure grade face brick, laid in stretcher bond and off-white mortar with ironed joints. Option to upgrade to Dulux Exsulite wall system with rendered finish.
- NCC compliant termite system.
- Fibreglass mesh insect screen to opening section of all standard windows and sliding glass doors.
- Nominal ceiling height of 2400mm.
- Dulux Premium Paint System
- Designer Kitchen with Quality Laminate Benchtops. Option to upgrade to 20mm engineered stone.
- Quality European Made kitchen appliances
- Internal Flooring
- Turf to yard and council crossing.
- Letterbox and Clothesline
- Integrity Edge customer focused quality assurance program.
Integrity New Homes offers a raft of benefits including:
- Lifetime structural warranty*
- HIA Fixed Price Contract*
- Site Costs included*
- Customer Focused Integrity Edge quality assurance programme
- Customer focused communication assurance
- Affordable custom design solutions, particularly when compared with hiring an architect
- A local builder service level with a national builder business systems and national buying power
(*The specifics of the Lifetime Structural Warranty, HIA Fixed Price Contract and Site Costs included exclusive guarantees can be found in the Designer Specification of your new home building contract.)
For more inforfmation about our House and Land bundles, call us today on 0427 161 025.
*The artist’s impression façade and photograph/s of previous existing homes on this house and land web page are indicative only and may show items which are not included in this house and land package. Please talk to your Sales Consultant for confirmation of the exact inclusions in this house and land package. The Site costs allowance is an estimate only and cannot be finalised until all Geotechnical information has been received on the site. All prices are subject to review after confirmation of areas and completion of a site survey and geotechnical report. Integrity New Homes reserves the right to revise plans, pricing and all specifications without obligation or notice prior to payment of a commencement fee. Any sale of a block of land featured in any house and land package on this site will be transacted by a New South Wales licensed real estate agent and pricing are based on current preliminary developer land information and are subject to developers design review panel, land registration and statutory/regulatory authority requirements. Package price excludes costs associated with land purchase (eg. legal fees, stamp duty and property searches etc). Integrity New Homes reserves the right to withdraw this package at any time without notice.