Are you a passionate and motivated individual with a high level of skill and knowledge in Carpentry and Construction, Integrity New Homes New England is looking for an experienced and qualified Carpenter to join our team.
- Full Australian Drivers license
- Must have their own reliable car
- Full kit of carpentry hand, cordless & power tools to complete Carpentry and Construction works
- 4-10 years minimum experience as a Carpenter
- White card
- Can work independently with minimal guidance required and in a team environment
- Must be eager, driven and hard working with a strong work ethic
- Must be able read and interpret architectural and structural drawings
We are a team of individuals who are professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of the Building & Construction Industry.
Our team is built with integrity, passion and the desire to be the best builder in our area.
Not only do we build relationships with our clients but also our suppliers and contractors. Working together as a large team to ensure a unique and positive experience that meets all requirements of the project.
If this is you, please give Pete a call on 0412547078