Integrity New Homes Upper Hunter is your local, third generation builder with years of experience, backed by a reputable and nationally recognised brand.
We offer our clients the option choosing one of our many standard designs to streamline the building process or create a unique one-off custom design to suit their individual needs. We also complete extensions and renovations to existing homes.
Why Choose Integrity New Homes Upper Hunter?
- Options - choose a standard design from our extensive library or create a unique custom design
- The design concepts of an architect but with the systems, service and affordability of a volume builder
- Quality workmanship of a custom builder
- Quality products and suppliers
- Lifetime structural warranty (conditions apply)
- Transparent building process from concept to completion
- A two-part customer focused quality assurance program
- Communication guarantee
- House and land options
What Is Our Quality Assurance Program?
Our two-part quality assurance program, Integrity Edge, provides our clients with confidence and peace of mind that their project will be completed to a high level of quality workmanship and transparency.
The construction side of Integrity Edge is a documented set of standards, created by Integrity New Homes, that all of our trades must abide by. These minimum standards are signed off by the contractor and confirmed by the Project Manager prior to invoice payment.
The client side of Integrity Edge includes multiple site meetings with our clients to discuss progress and ensure that quality outcomes have been met. These meetings allow our clients to double check important issues like plumbing layout prior to internal linings and make sure any oversights have been identified and rectified early on and not at completion when it becomes a costly and lengthy exercise. This gives both the client and Integrity New Homes complete satisfaction that the project is completed to everyone's expectations.
Company Core Values
The team at Integrity New Homes Upper Hunter believe in the importance of core values and apply these to each and every project. They are:
- Integrity - honest, trustworthy, respectful
- Excellence - quality workmanship, attention to detail, presentation, pride
- Efficiency - communication, time and cost effective, systemised processes, transparency, productivity
These core values mean our clients experience a transparent and smooth building process, from concept to completion.
|Liverpool Plains Shire||Quirinid, Werris Creek, Ardglen, Blackville, Caroona, Currabubula, Premer, Spring Ridge, Wallabadah, Willow Tree|
|Upper Hunter Shire||Scone, Aberdeen, Murrurundi, Merriwa, Bunnan, Gundy, Moonan Flat, Ellerston, Wingen, Blandford, Cassilis|
|Muswellbrook Shire||Muswellbrook, Denman, Baerami, McCully's Gap, Martindale, Muscle Creek, Sandy Hollow, Widden, Wybong|
Singleton, Broke, Bulga, Howes Valley, Putty, Warkworth, Jerry's Plains, Camberwell, Ravensworth, Mount Olive, Carrowbrook, Mirranie, Elderslie, Belford, Branxton