I love watching real estate and renovation home television shows. 
Came across a terminology in one of the shows this week on 54 Life, that I thought would be interesting to share.
What we call cavity sliding doors in Australia are called "Pocket Doors" in the USA. 
We have a few cavity sliding doors in the Display Home, but I might now call them....Pocket Doors!