Enter your name and contact details below
The last vacant allotment set in the exclusive Ocean Acres Estate (Light/Home Industry Zoning). Offering a north facing back yard, 25m frontage and depth of 46m totaling 1150sqm with all services available. Flexibilty in designing your dream home is only limited by your imagination (stcc). A terrific street with high end properties and big sheds, there are plenty of possibilities for those with truck, bobcat, tradies vehicles or big boy's toys. Walking distance to schools, transport, shopping and medical facilities and only a short drive to the beaches, wineries and restaurants. Less than an hour to the CBD and 15 minutes to the Seaford Train Station. Like we said, it's the last one, so don't miss out
The Saltwater 265 looks particularly cutting edge in the optional skillion facade finish but as with any Integrity design it is possible to customise a home to suit personal taste, lifestyle and circumstances. This flexible approach is one of the reasons Integrity New Homes continues to be successful. Whether building on a flat block or a steep challenging site, the sales and design teams genuinely try to put forward design solutions which overcome problems, are functional and in tune with client requirements. The Saltwater 265 delivers a four bedroom home with open plan Kitchen and Walk-In-Pantry, Living, Dining and private Rumpus opening to the large Alfresco which is covered by the main roof line.
- 4 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes;
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in-Robe (WIR) and Ensuite;
- Open plan Living and Dining and separate Lounge;
- Covered Porch and Alfresco with structural concrete slab poured insitu with the main slab;
- Colorbond roof, fascia and gutter;
- Double Garage with covered access and B&D Panelift sectional door;
- Carpet Court carpet flooring 10mm foam underlay to bedrooms and robes;
- Carpet Court hybrid flooring to main floor and stairs;
- Hettich soft closure doors and drawers to Kitchen cabinetry;
- Beacon Commercial recessed LED lighting throughout inside and out;
- Digital television antenna with booster (if required);
- Keyed locks to all windows and doors;
- Flyscreens to openable portion of windows and sliding doors;
- Rheem 6-star gas instantaneous hot water system;
- Plastic 3000L rainwater tank;
- Builder's range R4.0 ceiling insulation;
- 39m2 plain finish concrete driveway allowance;
- Standard council fees, applications and insurances;
- Fast Track Colour Scheme discount. Choose a colour scheme that's been developed by a specialist; and
- Estimated Site Costs allowance "H2".
You are welcome to talk with one of our highly qualified and experienced sales consultants and let Integrity New Homes Adelaide South change your world today!